Fat Loss Tracker
Welcome to our fat loss tracking page. We give you three recommendations on how to supercharge your fat loss goals in 2018.
- Download My Fitness Pal and start inputing your nutrition and exercise into an app that will be your dieting partner
- Check your BMI and use that as a rough guide for where you need to get to with a sustainable diet
- Download our PDF for just £2 and print off the sheets to help you measure your progress each week – we have done all the hard work for you so you just need to press print and fill it in as you go
Calculate Your BMI
|18.5 – 24.9||Normal Weight|
|25.0 – 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 – 34.9||Class I Obesity|
|35.0 – 39.9||Class II Obesity|
|≥ 40.0||Class III Obesity|
Download Our Fat Loss Toolkit Here – Just £2
You will be downloading:
- a calorie tracking sheet for every day of the week
- an exercise tracker for every day of the week
- a My Fitness Pal supporting sheet to give you an overview
- A measurement sheet and guide, so you know where to measure, done for 12 week blocks
- an evaluation sheet so that you can track your progress
We want you to achieve a sustainable diet without any fads or false hopes. Just honest healthy eating and regular exercise (of a kind you enjoy) to target fat. Not weight, water or glycogen stores but fat! The only way to do that is with measurement and tracking. Good luck!
Press ‘return to merchant’ in PayPal to be taken to your download!