Our Fitness Instructors and Vision
Vertical Fitness offers a warm and supportive environment so you can train you bum off, de-stress and chat with like minded crazies while you’re at it! We don’t take ourselves too seriously – if you want results we will get you them and if you just want to try something different and escape the rat race for a few hours then we have what you need too!
The new studio and branding was founded because we needed a custom built space to teach the classes that we loved in. Pole Dancing/Fitness requires a big space, tall poles (the taller the better) and great acoustics. Bootcamp and boxing circuits are best in facilities with ropes, tyres, bags, suspension equipment, pull up stations, and slam balls, in an area where you can shout, sing and swear your way to the end of a set.
The instructors are all friendly and approachable but we are also serious fitness enthusiasts who will help you pursue your goals and take on new challenges. It isn’t about us after all – it is all about you and what you need from your sessions to make you feel great about yourselves, reach those weight loss targets and set off home with a big grin on your face.
- Certified Spin City Instructor
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 2
- Over 8 years experience in pole dancing
- Over 3 years experience in Aerial Arts
- Teaching 4 + years
- Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
- Level 2 ETM & Gym Trainer
- Pre & Post-Natal Trainer, Choreography & Conditioning
- Shaolin Kung Fu Level 2 Black Belt
- Trained with the TA, In Wado Ryu, Street Fighting & Krav Maga
- Certified Spin City Pole Instructor
- Spin City Aerial Instructor Trainee
- 3+ years experience of Pole Dance
- 2+ years experience of Aerial Arts
- Spin City Instructor Training
- 6 Years Pole dancing experience
- Teaching for 3+ years
- A seriously stretchy lady!
- Level 3 Qualified Coach
- Passionate Functional Fitness Adopter
- Active IQ, City & Guilds, First Aid, DBS Checked
- Client focused
- Ambassador of the healthy mind, healthy body approach
- Favoured friend to giraffes
- High level hostage negotiator
- Mediocre sales & retention manager
- Talkative & approachable Vertical promotor
- Highly dependable and loyal patron of Vertical who we adore
- Make Up Artist
- Events Organiser & Coordinator
- Beef Stew & Chicken Casserole Supplier on Long Evenings
- Vertical Champion & Determined Patron
- A very lovable, amiable and beautiful person!