At this time of year there is always so much emphasis on beach bodies that we wanted to make a few things clear for you.
- A beach body is not acquired 12 weeks prior to your holiday unless you suddenly throw everything you have plus the kitchen sink at it!
- You do not need a beach body to enjoy your holiday or feel good about yourself – there are more beach beginners out there (women who are fit, healthy and carry a little fat or cuddly cushioning) than there are six packers
- You cannot change your lifestyle and acquire a beach body without the right nutrition – 80% of the battle is what you eat while the other 20% is sweat and hard work
- Who ever came up with the phrase beach body brought women’s and men’s fears to the front – highlighting the bikini attire where even the most confident person feels insecure and self conscious – but will your beach experience really be any different if you go as you are today? Do you even need to jump on this seasonal band waggon?
So here are our #beachbeginner and #beachbody packages to get you in the best shape of your life in the next 12 weeks. If you can feel this burning need in the pit of your stomach and have the fire and drive to see it through then good luck – we are with you every step of the way!
Follow us on Twitter for beachbody stats and advice to help with your journey.
To book your package just call: 07884391241
All classes cater for beginners – intermediate – advanced | Check out our complete: timetable https://www.vertical-fitness.co.uk/timetable-2/